AN ADVENTURE FOR YOUR SPOUSE
While you’re getting schooled in woodworking, we can entertain and educate your spouse. The 2017 Weekend With WOOD Spouse Event includes:
- Tour of historic Winterset, Iowa, home of the covered bridges of Madison County (made famous by Robert James Waller’s novel, Clint Eastwood’s film, and a hit Broadway musical), John Wayne’s birthplace and museum, the Iowa Quilt Museum, and more.
- Trip back in time with a visit to Living History Farms, an interactive, 500-acre open-air museum
- Tour of Terrace Hill, Iowa’s governor’s residence and a national historic landmark.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Meredith Corporation, including the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen, Test Garden, Photo Studio, and more.
- Inspiring and informative sessions about food, gardening, and more, taught by experts from Allrecipes, Country Gardens, and Midwest Living magazines.
- A swag bag of goodies, and door prizes
Note: Some tours may require a fair amount of walking and/or stairs, but we try to minimize it as much as possible.
The 2017 Weekend With WOOD Spouse Event costs $245 and should be purchased at the same time you purchase your Weekend With WOOD registration. Space is limited for this popular event, so register early to ensure a spot for your spouse!